Saturday, July 25, 2009

Maybank Treats Fair 2009

After months of waiting for the Maybank Treats Fair, its finally here. Usually I will be the there on the first day but now working in Selangor, I have to wait till the weekend. So today I went there early after picking up Hwei Xin in PJ and reach Mid Valley at around 10am so that I don't have to hunt for parking space. I have been waiting for this because its really a bargain going for this event. The waiting was to buy the Canon Ixus 870is camera which is to replace the one Hwei Xin lost in Liverpool. I bought it for RM1099 which is around RM200.00 cheaper that the shop outside. After that went walking around to see whether I could change anything with my credit card points. I wanted to change for a tefal saucepan, but they only have one high end model there. Then we chance upon a booth selling some gadgets called scalar enery....I don't know whether I got conned or not, but I exchanged almost all of my points for two pieces of it for the handphone and a pendent. With some points left, I exchanged for a Braun Rechargeable toothbrush.
Then I went to buy the filament stove with an extra 2 years warranty comes to around RM3200. And this item I sign up the 12 months 0% easy installment. Hwei Xin got herself a Nokia E71 and I also signed up for her with 12 month 0% easy installment which she will reimbursed me every month, I hope. Finally with a total of more than RM7000 of shopping, I got 23X lucky spin. In the spin, I got back some points, 3 different type of bags, 6 mugs, 3 set of
thermos and a lunch box.
The Stove Booth
My new Canon Ixus 870is. Sorry use the camera to take photo, so only the box.
Items I won at the free spin

No comments: